To be completely balanced, I have had customer service issues with Canva in the past. I don’t like their policy on paid elements, and they really didn’t react well when I aired those criticisms online. Not a great response, and I was unhappy enough to start looking for Canva alternatives. However those issues have been resolved and Canva made some really welcome changes to how subscriptions work, so it was ultimately a big positive.
While there are many free options available, we've selected two that really deliver in terms of ease of use and functionality: InVision and Marvel. Although InVision does offer more advanced, paid plans, you can get started with one prototype at no cost. As for Marvel, a free plan will grant you access to unlimited projects with no limits on time. 
And in my quest to find alternatives to fancy computer programs, I've come across a lot of free tools that help take my marketing up a notch. In particular, I've adopted a ton of free tools for creating visual content that don't cost my team a dime. From templates to browser extensions to online photo editors, keep reading to see some great, free web design tools to use.

laughingbird liturgy